Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mt. Timpanogos Day






On March 3, 2010, Dave and I were sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. It was a wonderful day. Most of our children were able to be there and my Dad, who just turned 89. Tom, my brother, and Melinda came, too. After the sealing we went to a dinner at Golden Corral. We filled a whole room and the kids loved it.

4 comments:

Kelly.Chick said...

(Tyler here)
I'm so sorry we couldn't be there. It looks like it was a great day. We love you guys! I hope to see you as soon as I can. My little family will send you my love before I can. Take care.

iamwright said...

Tyler..when did you become kelly.chick? I don't know how I feel about your new look.. (hee, hee).
Congrats mom!

Mike A said...

Nice pictures. I see no pictures of me, just mostly my wife and all the girls. I don't blame you. I'd rather take pictures of them as well.

Congratulations! We were so glad to be there.

Nate said...

that was a nice day. It was great to see you guys. Thanks for letting us be there.