Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2nd Honeymoon in Yellowstone






We went with Yellowstone Vacations on a trax bus. It was a whole day trip and was very enjoyable on a warm bus with big windows. Dave and I are standing outside the bus. We saw a wolf working on a fallen elk. We saw the classic Old Faithful, a lot of buffalo and some beautiful coyotes. There were animals everywhere and the bear are just starting to come out. There was a low snowfall this year and the snowmobilers had to ride the bus part way.
Thanks Laurie and Crae for letting us stay in your cabin for a few days. It is always pretty in Island Park.

3 comments:

Mike A said...

Looks nice. The Firehole should be warm all winter. Should be a good time for fishing without many others around.

Julie Adams said...

Congratulations! Your 2nd Honeymoon trip to Yellowstone looks awesome. Did you get to see a bear? Very Very Happy For Both you and Dave.

Nate said...

I think I would like to take that bus for a spin. Looks like fun.