Friday, February 20, 2009

Our Trip to Denver




We had a great trip to Denver! The weather was nice, the people exceptional, the experiences unforgettable. We stayed with the Johnston's and the kids put on a musical show of dance and song. We went to see Tyler return and he looked so good!!!! (I forgot to take my camera of him coming home.) He returned at 3:30 Tuesday morning. When Josh finally noticed Tyler was there, he took a double take and said, "Daddy!" We went to Red Robin the next day for hamburgers. I took this picture of them in the parking lot.

2 comments:

Nate said...

It looks like you had a good time in Denver. That is the 1st picture I have seen of Tyler since he got home. Looks good. Hope to see you soon.

Ann said...

Hey. These kids look great. I am so happy for you! I have (I HOPE) set up my own blog. We'll see. :-)
Ann