Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Give it Forward ----Like Pay it Forward

OK...my daughter, Angie had this on her blog...and I decided to do it too! I am going to give away something great to the first 3 people to comment on my blog. The when and where is unknown, as well as the what.

Isn't it fun to get a surprise?

The only catch is to keep the trend going in the same way. Post a contest on your blog and give something forward!

Anyway....I think it sounds like fun....hope you do too! Looking forward to see who I get to do something fun for!

4 comments:

The Crew said...

I'm first!!! Hooray for timing!!

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Ooo, I like fun things!!! :)
Love ya!

Julie Adams said...

3 is the magic number.
Julie

Amy Adams said...

The greatest gift is having you for a Mom and Grandma!!!!!