We hope you will have fun here - relaxing, playing, and visiting. I had a picture of the apple kitchen to post and accidentally deleted it off of my camera. It is cute though. I found some curtains with apples. Some of you know that I have always wanted an apple kitchen.
5 comments:
The cabin looks great! It looks like you had a fun weekend. I can't wait until we can come up and play around at the cabin again. Your cat looks pretty good as well.
You have done a great job with your new place. I am so happy for you and Dave and now you can really enjoy retirement. Hip Hip Hooray! Hope to visit soon.
Wow, it really looks awesome! I'm so excited to go up there- Tyler will love it!
Mom and Dave: Your place in Mackay looks really nice. One of these days we'll make it up that way to check it out (probably when the rivers are just right for fishing :)
Nice looking place. I'll have to check it out when Chad says the rivers are good for fishing. That will be the official sign that it's time. I started working on building a new fly rod this week so I'll be ready.
And I'll have to bring by a few games to try out that table.
Post a Comment