Retired and Loving It
"I am part of all that I have met." --Thoreau
Monday, November 17, 2008
Crae's new 4wheeler
Crae just bought a new 4wheeler. He brought it to Mackay and we took it up on the mountain and around town. It was cold, but they kept taking it out. After, hot chocolate and a warm blanket was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Julie Geldmacher
I love being a grandmother with lots of wonderful grandchildren. I love sewing, birds, flowers, and outdoors.
View my complete profile
My Favorite Blogs
Shannon
Emily's hobbie
Hiedi
Julie
Amy
Emily
Karla
Tonya
KellyAnn
Angie
Julie's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(20)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(3)
▼
2008
(53)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(6)
The Green Eyed Monster
Crae's new 4wheeler
Early Thanksgiving
Living/Game Room
Our Busy Weekend
Our Jack-O-Lantern
►
October
(11)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment