We painted and the red doors and green windows update it a little. Emmie loves to explore. We found new cabins and new areas that we didn't know were there. I especially love the picture of Dave and Emmie looking in a hole of an old root cellar that had fallen in. It is one of my all time favorite pictures.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Emilee and Us at Mackay
We painted and the red doors and green windows update it a little. Emmie loves to explore. We found new cabins and new areas that we didn't know were there. I especially love the picture of Dave and Emmie looking in a hole of an old root cellar that had fallen in. It is one of my all time favorite pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the picture of you and Emmalee. Super cute!
Don't fall down the rabbit hole, just ask Alice. :0)
Post a Comment