Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas to You All



We hope this season is full of love, hope, and happiness!

This is our tree and Tabby wanted to share in the family picture.

I like Tonya's idea of sharing a scripture that is a favorite for this season. Here is mine:
"To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth." John 18:37

4 comments:

Julie Adams said...

What a nice picture. You look so nice. Your tree looks fabulous and I can see the cute fuzzy white owl.

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Great picture!!

tonya said...

What a lovely picture! So the cat put himself in it, eh? Thanks for the contribution to my blog! You're a good grandma!

Julie Geldmacher said...

Just a note: That fuzzy white owl was the first thing the cat took off the tree. I can't figure out how he got it, except by jumping up that high.