I love to see all the little kids and looking forward to a day when they will all be together. Also, excited for Chad and his brothers and sister to be together too.
Hey mom and Dave, thanks for coming by and for the lovely flowers! We wish you had more time to spend with us. Too bad you both had so many kids, eh? hahaha That's what makes it such a party. I'm too lazy to log in on my own account. Tonya
2 comments:
I love to see all the little kids and looking forward to a day when they will all be together. Also, excited for Chad and his brothers and sister to be together too.
Hey mom and Dave, thanks for coming by and for the lovely flowers! We wish you had more time to spend with us. Too bad you both had so many kids, eh? hahaha That's what makes it such a party. I'm too lazy to log in on my own account.
Tonya
Post a Comment